78 MacAdam Rd., Mt. Stewart, PE C0A 1T0, CA

Getting Married on Prince Edward Island


Once you apply for your wedding license, it is good for 3 months. You should make an appointment with the Department of Vital Statistics so that you have all the necessary paperwork with you - no disappointments! You will be asked for the name of your officiant at that time. 

You will be given an envelope which you will take to your officiant, or have ready when he/she arrives. This contains the license and another paper which the officiant keeps for their records.


  • Who would you like for your officiant?
  • What type of ceremony do you want?
  • Where would you like the ceremony to be held?
  • What time of day do you wish to be married?
  • Are there any special readings you wish to include?
  • Will you write your own vows?
  • Do you want a theme for your wedding?
  • Are there any special requests your officiant might be able to help you with?

The tides shall cease to beat the shore,

The stars fall from the sky;

Yet I will love thee more and more

Until the day I die, my dear,

Until the day I die.

Robert Burns

Contact Us

Wedding Lady Pei

78 MacAdam Rd., Mt. Stewart, PE C0A 1T0, CA

(902)961-3484 or (902)969-0399